- The horizontal axis of rotation.
- Robust & reliable design for high throughput & continuous operation.
- High speed rotating machine, classified as “High G” centrifuges.
- Higher G-force leads to faster dewatering & lower residual moisture.
- Designed for ease of cleaning and validation with a fully openable front door.
- An effective residual heel removing system ensures almost complete removal of the cake after each centrifuging batch.
Mirror or Matt Finish can be provided with Grit 220 & Above on Contact & Non-Contact areas.
A.C. Inverter Drive shall be provided to vary the basket speed with built-in dynamic braking.
CLEANING-IN-PLACE (C.I.P.) ARRANGEMENT:
Provided in the centrifuge machine to clean the internals of the centrifuge. CIP nozzles are placed at a different location to spray the wash liquid to all the surface which are not accessible from outside. During the cleaning process the centrifuge basket to be operated at a low speed to make cleaning more effective.
THE 4-POINT SUSPENSION:
The centrifuge is mounted on inertia platform and suspended over four vibration-isolating dampers. This provides the following unique advantages:
- No foundation required
- Modular Design with Complete Flexibility to relocate the centrifuge anywhere in the plant.
- Drive system (Belt & Pulleys) totally enclosed and can be purged with Nitrogen gas (Flameproof Design).
CAKE SENSOR (Mechanical / Ultrasonic):
Can be provided to limit the cake thickness in the basket. The range of the cake thickness can be adjusted to avoid material overflow.