- Simple Design & Operation
- Manual Filter Cake Removal
- Negligible Heel residue
- Solid Discharge without particle destruction
- Quick Changeover for Multi Product
- Gas Tight Design
Mirror or Matt Finish can be provided with Grit 220 & Above on Contact & Non-Contact areas.
A.C. Inverter Drive shall be provided to vary the basket speed with built-in dynamic braking.
Cleaning-In-Place (C.I.P.) Arrangement
Provided in the centrifuge machine to clean the internals of the centrifuge. CIP nozzles are placed at the different location to spray the wash liquid to all the surface which are not accessible from outside. During the cleaning process the centrifuge basket to be operated at a low speed to make cleaning more effective.
The 4-point Suspension
The centrifuge is mounted on inertia platform and suspended over four vibration-isolating dampers. This provides the following unique advantages:
- No foundation required
- Modular Design with Complete Flexibility to relocate the centrifuge anywhere in the plant.
- Drive system (Belt & Pulleys) totally enclosed and can be purged with Nitrogen gas (Flameproof Design).
Cake Sensor (Mechanical / Ultrasonic)
Can be provided to limit the cake thickness in the basket. The range of the cake thickness can be adjusted to avoid material overflow.
Zero Speed Interlock
The pneumatic cylinder will automatically get engaged with the lid as soon as basket starts rotating and gets disengaged only when it completely stops which will ensure that the lid can be opened only when the basket comes to a complete halt.
Shall be provided as a safety interlock for the Lid / Body. Unless the Lid / Body is closed motor cannot start and once the lid is opened motor power cuts off.
Will trip the Centrifuge during excessive vibration.
Design Variations Available
- Full Body Opening (Hydraulic / Pneumatic)
- Full Lid Opening (Hydraulic / Pneumatic / Spring Loaded)
- Half Lid Opening
- MOC: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Hastelloy etc.
- Coating: Rubber Lined, Halar (ECTFE) Coating, Teflon (PFA) Coating etc.
Note: For any specific requirement for customization please feel free to contact us.
|Technical Specification||Centrifuge Model|
|Working Capacity under lip||Lts.||50||160||260||450|
|Basket Load (Max)||Kgs.||63||200||325||563|
|Max. Basket revolutions||rpm.||1400||1100||1000||900|
|Weight of Machine with Motor||Kgs.||1150||2750||4000||5500|
- The centrifugal force relates to the basket diameter and maximum speed.
- Basket load in Kgs. will vary based on bulk Density of the material.
- We reserve the right to alter size, weight and design features.
- Lower / Higher Capacity models are available on request