- The horizontal axis of rotation.
- High speed rotating machine, classified as “High G” centrifuges.
- Higher G-force leads to faster dewatering & lower residual moisture.
- Clean room installation to separate the process area & service area.
- Designed for ease of cleaning and validation with full access to all process wetted parts, assured by a fully openable casing.
- An effective residual heel removing system ensures almost complete removal of the cake after each centrifuging batch.
- cGMP Design
Mirror or Matt Finish can be provided with Grit 220 & Above on Contact & Non-Contact areas.
A.C. Inverter Drive shall be provided to vary the basket speed with built-in dynamic braking.
Cleaning-In-Place (C.I.P.) Arrangement
Provided in the centrifuge machine to clean the internals of the centrifuge. CIP nozzles are placed at a different location to spray the wash liquid to all the surface which are not accessible from outside. During the cleaning process the centrifuge basket to be operated at a low speed to make cleaning more effective.
The 4-Point Suspension
The centrifuge is mounted on inertia platform and suspended over four vibration-isolating dampers. This provides the following unique advantages:
- No foundation required
- Modular Design with Complete Flexibility to relocate the centrifuge anywhere in the plant.
- Drive system (Belt & Pulleys) totally enclosed and can be purged with Nitrogen gas (Flameproof Design).
Cake Sensor (Mechanical / Ultrasonic)
Can be provided to limit the cake thickness in the basket. The range of the cake thickness can be adjusted to avoid material overflow.
Zero Speed Interlock
The pneumatic cylinder will automatically get engaged with the lid as soon as basket starts rotating and gets disengaged only when it completely stops which will ensure that the lid can be opened only when the basket comes to a complete halt.
Shall be provided as a safety interlock for the Lid / Body. Unless the Lid / Body is closed motor cannot start and once the lid is opened motor power cuts off.
Will trip the Centrifuge during excessive vibration.
Vibration Monitoring System
This system shall continuously monitor the vibration level of the machine. The system has two set point, one set point is for Alarm level and another set point is for a trip level. The system also gives 4-20 amps output which can be hooked up to PLC.
Nitrogen Blanketing System/ Nitrogen Inertisation System
The Nitrogen Inertisation is provided to the centrifuge basket chamber (casing) and to the bearing housing (sealing system). This system shall ensure that during the centrifuge operation the adequate nitrogen pressure is maintained within the basket chamber and bearing housing stuffing box chamber. Therefore, creating a Flame Proof System.
Note: Oxygen Analyzer can be provided in the vent line.
Programmable Logic Controller
All the process cycles of centrifuge operations can be automated through a Programmable Logic Controller. The instruments mounted on the machine will communicate with the PLC system. The process cycles can be specifically designed and programmed to work according to the logic.
Note: Intrinsically Safe Graphical control display (H.M.I) can be provided.
Heel Blowback System
The centrifuge machine is fitted with rest cake heel blowback system, which will remove the rest cake heel after the scraping operation.
Temperature Monitoring System for Bearings
The temperature sensors are fitted in the main bearing housing and will continuously monitor the temperature rise in the bearings. The system will communicate with the PLC & temperature rise can be displayed on the HMI.
DESIGN VARIATIONS AVAILABLE
- MOC: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Hastelloy etc.
- Coating: Rubber Lined, Halar (ECTFE) Coating, Teflon (PFA) Coating etc.
Note: For any specific requirement for customization please feel free to contact us.
|Technical Specification||Centrifuge Model|
|Max. Rotation Speed||rpm.||2400||2400||1900||1500||1200||950|
|Max. Centrifugal Acceleration||g.||2000||2000||1600||1250||1002||804|
- The centrifugal force relates to the basket diameter and maximum speed.
- Basket load in Kgs. will vary based on Bulk Density of the material.
- We reserve the right to alter size, weight and design features.
- Values indicated are approximate & may vary on actual machines.
- Lower / Higher Capacity models are available on request.