- The Solid Filter Cake is cut with the help of a scraper system.
- Discharge of solids takes place at lower basket speed (around 80 RPM) which promotes gentle handling of the product. In this way, the undesirable breakage of crystals is nearly eliminated.
- Solids discharge through a single outlet
- Solids can be Discharged in totally vapor tight condition, thus there are no health hazards to the operator
- The complete centrifuge is pressure tested as per DIN standard.
- Handling of discharge solids can be easily done with the help of a conveyor or trolley.
- No manual contact with cake, thus no contamination.
- Heel Blow Back system available to dislodge the residual cake
- Good accessibility to the casing and basket makes quick cleaning and changeover to other products easy.
- Complete operation cycle can be programmed via a PLC, drastically reducing manual labor.
- Spray jets for efficient washing.
Mirror or Matt Finish can be provided with Grit 220 & Above on Contact & Non-Contact areas.
A.C. Inverter Drive shall be provided to vary the basket speed with built-in dynamic braking.
Cleaning-In-Place (C.I.P.) Arrangement
Provided in the centrifuge machine to clean the internals of the centrifuge. CIP nozzles are placed at a different location to spray the wash liquid to all the surface which are not accessible from outside. During the cleaning process the centrifuge basket to be operated at a low speed to make cleaning more effective.
The 4-Point Suspension
The centrifuge is mounted on inertia platform and suspended over four vibration-isolating dampers. This provides the following unique advantages:
- No foundation required
- Modular Design with Complete Flexibility to relocate the centrifuge anywhere in the plant.
- Drive system (Belt & Pulleys) totally enclosed and can be purged with Nitrogen gas (Flameproof Design).
Cake Sensor (Mechanical / Ultrasonic)
Can be provided to limit the cake thickness in the basket. The range of the cake thickness can be adjusted to avoid material overflow.
Zero Speed Interlock
The pneumatic cylinder will automatically get engaged with the lid as soon as basket starts rotating and gets disengaged only when it completely stops which will ensure that the lid can be opened only when the basket comes to a complete halt.
Shall be provided as a safety interlock for the Lid / Body. Unless the Lid / Body is closed motor cannot start and once the lid is opened motor power cuts off.
Will trip the Centrifuge during excessive vibration.
Vibration Monitoring System
This system shall continuously monitor the vibration level of the machine. The system has two set point, one set point is for Alarm level and another set point is for trim level. The system also gives 4-20 amps output which can be hooked up to PLC.
Nitrogen Blanketing System/ Nitrogen Inertisation System
The Nitrogen Inertisation is provided to the centrifuge basket chamber (casing) and to the bearing housing (sealing system). This system shall ensure that during the centrifuge operation the adequate nitrogen pressure is maintained within the basket chamber and bearing housing stuffing box chamber. Therefore, creating a Flame Proof System.
Note: Oxygen Analyzer can be provided in the vent line.
Programmable Logic Controller
All the process cycles of centrifuge operations can be automated through a Programmable Logic Controller. The instruments mounted on the machine will communicate with the PLC system. The process cycles can be specifically designed and programmed to work according to the logic.
Note: Intrinsically Safe Graphical control display (H.M.I) can be provided.
Heel Blowback System
The centrifuge machine is fitted with residual cake heel blowback system, which will remove the residual cake heel after the scraping operation.
Motorised Conical Feeder
It comprises concentric cones fabricated out of SS-316 sheet driven by 1 H.P. motor with frequency drive. This system facilitates uniform distribution of cake throughout the basket. Washing of the cake can also be performed through the same cone. The design also facilitates speedy extraction of mother liquor and wash liquid as well.
DESIGN VARIATIONS AVAILABLE
- Full Body Opening (Hydraulic / Pneumatic)
- Full Lid Opening (Hydraulic / Pneumatic / Spring Loaded)
- Half Lid Opening
- Single Motion / Dual Motion Scrapper
- Hydraulic / Motorized Scrapper
- Centre Large Opening / Kidney type Solid discharge ports
- MOC: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Hastelloy etc.
- Coating: Rubber Lined, Halar (ECTFE) Coating, Teflon (PFA) Coating etc.
Note: For any specific requirement for customization please feel free to contact us.
|Technical Specification||Centrifuge Model|
|Working Capacity under lip||lts.||160||220||300||400||500||750|
|Basket load (Max)||kgs.||200||275||375||500||625||930|
|Max. Basket Revolutions||rpm.||1100||1100||1000||1000||900||850|
|Length over Moror||mm.||1780||1780||2150||2150||2500||2500|
|Weight of machine with the Motor||kgs.||3000||3100||4500||4750||7000||7500|